Date- 17th-19th January,2019
11th Global Intellectual Property Convention will be organised from 17-19 January 2019 in Bengaluru. Lakshmikumaran & Sridharan (L&S) is privileged to be associated with this conference as co-organisers.
Mr. V. Lakshmikumaran, Managing Partner, L&S will be the distinguished guest in the inaugural session to be held on 18th January, 2019.
Dr Malathi Lakshmikumaran, Director L&S, will moderate the Plenary Session on “Digital Economy led Innovation and Challenges for IP” on 18th January, 2019. She will also be speaking in Technical Session XIII on “Plant Variety, Seed sovereignty & Genetic Engineering” also be Valedictory on 19th January, 2019.
Mr. R Parthasarathy, Principal Partner, L&S, will be speaking in the Technical Session VI on “Licensing Standard Essential Patents and FRANDS” on 18th January,2019.
Ms. Jaya Pandeya, Joint Partner, L&S will be speaking in the Technical Session X on “Internet of Things: Intellectual Property Issues “on 19th January,2019.
The other sessions will cover discussions on:
- Role of Intellectual Property in Make in India & start-ups – Transformation through IP
- Regulatory Provisions of USFDA for Approval of Pharma & Biosimilar Drugs
- Artificial Intelligence and IP: New Frontiers and Challenges
- Copyright Laws under different Jurisdictions
- Pharma and Biologics
- Critical issues for drafting patents & Claims
- Focus on Trade Secrets & Data Protection
- Mock Trial in the Patent Infringement suit in India
- Trademark Issue, Branding, Franchise
- The Fourth Industrial Revolution and its Implication on IP
- Innovations in the Automobile Industry
- Internet of Things: Intellectual Property Issues
- Critical Issues on patenting of Software under different Jurisdictions
- I-HIPP Session
- Can IPRs foster innovation in the field of Biotechnology?
- Damages and awards for IP Infringements
- Technology Transfer