International Intellectual Property Law Association (IIPLA) will be organizing its 2nd Annual Meeting in Silicon Valley on 9th & 10th of October, 2017.
The Annual meeting will witness discussion on many Intellectual Property related issues, including the following topics:
- Analysis of problem and viable solutions in relation to Patent search and analysis.
- IP Management - A crucial part of corporate strategy
- Trademark & Copyright enforcement in the digital world
- Whether Intellectual Property is a crucial leverage for start-ups?
- In house IP practice and outsourcing of IP: how to evolve and win?
- International Trademark issues
- Strategies for an increasingly complex and international world
- Patents and Competition law