GIPC - 2016 will focus on – ‘Innovation & Technology as Key Drivers’. Mr. V. Lakshmikumaran, Managing Partner, Lakshmikumaran & Sridharan will be the distinguished guest in the inaugural session and will also be speaking in plenary session II on ‘The turbulent Interface of Competition Law and IPR - Challenges Ahead’ to be held on 8 January, 2015.
Mr. R. Parthasarathy, Principal Partner, & Country Head, Lakshmikumaran & Sridharan, Chennai will be the speaking in the plenary session II, on ‘The turbulent Interface of Competition Law and IPR - Challenges Ahead’. Dr. Malathi Lakshmikumaran, Director, Lakshmikumaran & Sridharan, Delhi, will moderate the technical session VIII on ‘Bio Technology and Challenges for Food and Public Health’. Mr. Ganesh Chandru, Executive Partner, Lakshmikumaran & Sridharan, Delhi will be the moderator in plenary session III on ‘IP Enforcement, Arbitration and Mediation’ to be held on 8th January, 2016.
The other sessions will cover discussions on:
- Patent Drafting & Prosecution in different jurisdictions
- Industrial Design, Utility Model and Innovation
- IP Management and its Necessity for value optimisation
- Patent Litigation in Different Jurisdictions
- Global Patent Information - Access, Analysis and Applications
- IP Enforcement, Arbitration and Mediation
- Information Communication Technology: Critical Issues On Patenting and Licensing
- Cutting - Edge Technology for patent Analysis
- Technology Transfer & Licensing - Case studies of Technology Transfer Offices
More information about this conference is available in the website of ITAG