LITCON - Conference on IP Litigation 2014
The LITCON - Conference on IP Litigation will be organised by CII on 6th December 2014 at Chennai. Lakshmikumaran & Sridharan is one of the sponsors of this conference.
In this conference on IP litigation, Mr. R. Parthasarathy, Principal Partner and Head of IP Practice in Lakshmikumaran & Sridharan will speak.
The main aim of the conference is to discuss about the latest developments and trends in IP laws, insights on multi-jurisdictional litigation strategies and benchmark cases on IP litigation.
The technical sessions will have discussion on:-
• Latest in multi-jurisdictional patent litigation action: India and US perspectives
• Impact of new and evolving IP statutes in IP litigation: Trends and Pitfalls
• Strategy for successful TM litigation in India and overseas markets: Case laws and best practices
• Comparison of court procedures in India and abroad on IP litigation
• Panel discussion: IP litigation in India: The way forward
More information about this conference is available in the website of CII.