BIO International Convention, 2014
Biotechnology Industry organization will be hosting an international convention from 23-26 June, 2014 in San Diego.
Dr. Malathi Lakshmikumaran, Director, IPR, Lakshmikumaran & Sridharan will speak in the session on 26 June, 2014 on ‘compulsory licensing and compliance with TRIPS’.
Other sessions of this International convention will have discussions on:
- Maximizing the ROI in quality innovation
- Approaches and Incentives for high reliability operations in the manufacture of Biologics
- Best Practices in Big-Pharma, out-licensing and strategic transactions
- Reimbursement consideration for early stage companies
For more information please visit the site of BIO.
IP Business Congress, 2014
IP Business Congress (IPBC) 2014 will be held in Amsterdam from 22-24 June, 2014.
The sessions in this conference will have discussions on various topics which include the following:
- Cooperative patent purchasing
- Publicly quoted IP companies (PIPCO) Challenges
- Debate on Non Practicing entities (NPE’s) and their opportunities
- New Corporate IP strategies
- Challenges of 21st Century IP market
More information is available in the website of IPBC.