International Chamber of Commerce (ICC) will be organising a conference on the topic “Facilitating Trade in the Digital Economy” from 8 to 9 April, 2014 in Geneva.
This conference will witness discussions on various issues like how customs, tax and public procurement frameworks are working today, how we can bring business and government together, the value of electronic customs systems and business experiences with paperless trade and evolving regulatory frameworks.
Sessions will also include further discussions on topics like:
- Options for regulated or government-operated preauthorization systems
- Compulsory agreements between market players
- Localization and related requirements
- Authentication mechanisms, ID Management and security
- How current practices influence business global data integration strategies worldwide.
More information is available on the website of ICC.